Pydio 6.0 – Master Your Universe of Files
Pydio 6.0 is the first open source file sync & sharing solution to deliver tight control of information on the scale demanded by enterprises and service providers, and to combine this with the same intuitive ease-of-use found in modern consumer apps and cloud services.
Learn the basics of file sharing with Pydio 6 in a Webinar recording.
Calm, Uncluttered Workforce Experience
- Calm, uncluttered welcome page with video guides linked in the user interface
- Workspace screens entirely reworked for a more intuitive experience with a focus on day-to-day actions
- Files can be previewed in the interface with no need to download
Easily Share with Colleagues, Partners and Customers
See in this video how to easily share files with Pydio.
This video explains how to share folders as a link or a workspace.
Happy Admins and Developers
- New analytics dashboard with more detailed Logs
- LDAP: Groups mapping to Pydio roles with the ability to handle multiple-group schemas
- One-time-password is now working on any authenticated backend
- Consistent APIs and real RESTful access
- Scalability reworked to support massive fleets of users and workspaces
- New backend storage plugins for cloud/object storage (S3, Ceph and Swift)
Start with Pydio 6.0 Today!
We offer limited, application only, access to the Pydio 6.0 Enterprise Early Adopter Program. Full enterprise support is planned for the Enterprise Edition launch in early 2015.
Pydio 6.0 is available under the AGPL open source license.
Coming Soon: Desktop Sync
PydioSync is the new desktop client for Pydio 6.0 and it will be released in January.