cells-enterprise admin acl
Manage access control lists
ACLs are managed in a dedicated microservice.
It is simpler to manage them in the frontend, but you can use this command to create/delete/search ACLs directly. ACLs are used to grant permissions to a given node (retrieved by UUID) for a given Role.
./cells-enterprise admin acl [flags]
-h, --help help for acl
Options inherited from parent commands
--advertise_address string Default advertise address (default "127.0.0.1") --broker string Pub/sub service for events between services (default "grpc://:8030") --config string Configuration storage URL. Supported schemes: etcd|etcd+tls|file|grpc|mem|vault|vaults (default "file:///home/teamcity/.config/pydio/cells/pydio.json") --discovery string Registry and pub/sub (default "grpc://:8030") --registry string Registry used to contact services (default "grpc://:8030")
- ./cells-enterprise admin - Direct Read/Write access to Cells data
- ./cells-enterprise admin acl create - Create an Access Control
- ./cells-enterprise admin acl delete - Remove one or more ACLs
- ./cells-enterprise admin acl patch-recycle-personal - Patch the recycle bin of the personal folders
- ./cells-enterprise admin acl search - List current ACLs