cells admin acl
./cells admin acl
Manage access control lists
ACLs are managed in a dedicated microservice.
It is simpler to manage them in the frontend, but you can use this command to create/delete/search ACLs directly. ACLs are used to grant permissions to a given node Uuid for a given Role.
./cells admin acl [flags]
-h, --help help for acl
Options inherited from parent commands
--broker string Pub/sub service for events between services (currently nats only) (default "nats") --broker_address string Nats broker port (default ":4222") --registry_address string Registry connection address (default ":4222") --registry_cluster_address string Registry cluster address --registry_cluster_routes string Registry cluster routes --transport string Transport protocol for RPC (default "grpc") --transport_address string Transport protocol port (default ":4222")
- ./cells admin - Direct Read/Write access to Cells data
- ./cells admin acl create - Create an Access Control
- ./cells admin acl delete - Remove one or more ACLs
- ./cells admin acl patch-recycle-personal - Patches the recycle bins for the personal folder
- ./cells admin acl search - List current ACLs