Connect to a Pydio Cells server using the command line
The Cells Client tool allows interacting with a Pydio Cells server instance directly via the command line. It uses the Cells SDK for Go and the REST API under the hood.
See the respective help pages of the various commands to get detailed explanation and some examples.
You should probably start with configuring your setup by running: ./cec configure
This will guide you through a quick procedure to get you up and ready in no time.
-c, --config string Path to the configuration file -h, --help help for ./cec
- ./cec clear - Clear current configuration
- ./cec completion - Add auto-completion helper to Cells Client
- ./cec configure - Configure a connection to a running server and locally persist credentials for later use
- ./cec cp - Copy files from A to B within your remote server
- ./cec idm - Identity Management commands
- ./cec ls - List files in your remote server
- ./cec mkdir - Create folder(s) in the remote server
- ./cec mv - Move and/or rename nodes on the server
- ./cec rm - Trash files or folders
- ./cec scp - Copy files from/to Cells
- ./cec storage - DataSources commands
- ./cec update - Check for available updates and apply them
- ./cec version - Show Cells Client version information