Android dedicated client
Dedicated Android application is available on Google Play store
Access your files from your Android Device
Install the dedicated AjaXplorer client from the Android Market instead, and leverage the built-in capacities of your device to enjoy your files.
- Login with your standard Pydio login and get direct access to your repositories. Authentification already supports Basic Http as well as self-signed SSL certificates.
- Details / Thumbnails View
- Preview image files using the built-in previewer (that will use lightweight thumbnails generated by AjaXplorer when possible).
- Select media from your device library and upload directly to the server. We also recommend installing OI FileManager to be able to pick any file on your SDCard for uploading to the server.
- Stream audio / video to your iPhone (server version must be greater than 3.4 for this, otherwise the file be downloaded first before viewing).
- Edit textual files inside the application and save them back to the server
- Open any file types with external applications installed on your device
- And of course, perform standard file actions like moving items accross folders, deleting them, or creating new folders.
- Android Client Pydio 1.3-1 April 8, 2014
- Android Client Pydio 1.3 February 10, 2014
- Android Client Pydio 1.0 October 30, 2013
- Android Client v1.3 released June 29, 2013
- Android Client v1.2 released January 14, 2013
- Android Client v1.1 released October 19, 2012
- Android Client v1.0.3 released April 9, 2012
- Android Client 1.0.2 Upgrade February 16, 2012
Tips & Tricks
- Auth.remote : if your AjaXplorer installation is using the bridges with external CMS’s for authentification, the configuration maybe a bit tricky but it should still be working. Make sure to read the auth.remote plugins instruction carefuly (the MASTER_XXX options).
- QNAP users : if still running AjaXplorer 2.X, this will NOT work! However, upgrading to the new version seems really simple (from what other users report) : leave the QPKG package as is, delete all files in the /Web/AjaXplorer folder and upload the latest version to the same folder.