Announcing the release of AjaXplorer 4.2.2. mainly a bugfix release that comes along with two new exciting plugins : meta.git, implementing an efficient git-based documents versioning mechanism, and access.s3, allowing to browse an amazon S3 container.
- License : Affero GPL
- Copyright : Charles du Jeu 2012
- Version number : 4.2.2
- Download : ajaxplorer-core-4.2.2.zip or ajaxplorer-core-4.2.2.tar.gz
- Install instructions : see the 4-steps installation guide
- Demo : https://pyd.io/demo
- Contributors : Thomas Oettli, ultreia, mattlef
- Upgrade fom 4.2.0 : use the automatic upgrade mechanism if you are using the ZIP packaging, or your package manager if AjaXplorer is installed via YUM or APT (packages are up-to-date).
- Meta.git : Git based versioning, way more simple than with svn, simply install GIT on the server and install the PEAR/VersionControl_Git library. Open in browser, revert to a given revision, cosmetics.
- Access.S3 : Based on Pun’k Avenue s3 “better stream wrapper” implementation, and the aws-sdk from AWS (not packaged by default).
- Auth.ftp & Auth.smb were broken
- Notify.phpmail-lite : Base64_decode when necessary
- Disable scheduler if not able to create db folder
- Do not catch errors and exception at the very first boot
- [core] Factorise generateAttachmentHeaders and generateInlineHeaders inside HTMLWriter, and use them in fsAccessDriver and in FileMimeSendSender.
- [gui.ajax] Fix various things in JS files for FilesList class impermeability.
- [access.smb] Make sure to register smb:// wrapper (bug in cross-repository copy)
- [access.ajxp_confDriver] Not very nice, but working, make sure to register meta.svn & meta.git after the others (will trigger the hooks accordingly) @todo : generic reflexion on the hooks/plugins ordering.
- [action.scheduler] Missing xmlEntities call on repositories list, could break the interface.
- [action.scheduler] Make sure the folder is also initialize on unserialization
- [meta.quota] Fix shell epression used for computing quota on Darwin
- [core.auth] Wrong ajax response on pass-change error, reported by @ultreia
- [AJXP_Utils] Fix from @mattlef : avoid exception on empty extension filename
- [access.smb] Fix from Thomas and new DOMAIN option
- [build] Fixes here and there for the build mechanism.
[CLI & ASSOCIATED TEST]
- CLI : detect / configure / use COM WScript.Shell to enable command line on IIS. Require giving correct rights to the cmd.exe executable.
- Typo error totally breaking the PHPCLI test.
- Test CLI : more tests on safe_mode & exec detection to be sure it will not crash
- Disable locking for the moment, triggering too much random upload problem
- [Quotas] webDAV and quota checking
- [WebDAV] Fix error if a repository has no metastore
- Conf.sql : getRepositoryByAlias was simply broken, making webDAV fail when using conf.sql
- GoodReader WebDAV client : do not urlEncode