This is a bugfix for 4.0 branch, the update is available automatically via the upgrade tool in the application. See the detailed changelog below. Among other, it fixes a potential security issue that could allow someone logged to get access to unauthorized .txt files on the server. The upgrade is of course HIGHLY recommended.
Please refer to the AjaXplorer 4.0 release if you are installing for the first time or want to upgrade from 3.2.4.
- License : Affero GPL
- Copyright : Charles du Jeu 2011
- Version number : 4.0.2
- Download : ajaxplorer-core-4.0.2.zip
- Install instructions : see the 4-steps installation guide, or use automatic upgrade in the application.
- Demo : https://pyd.io/demo
You’ll find below a description of all changes made since version 4.0.1.
- Fix a potential XSS via the doc feature
- Ability to apply callbacks in a “deferred” way, i.e. after the output is sent to the client. Drastically increasing user experience.
- New hook “node.before_change”, to be used by locking plugins
- Moved global parameters “hide folder, show hidden files, etc” to the filesystem_commons mixin.
- Test HIDE_XXX is not empty, otherwise there are false-negatives
- Try to chmod 755 publiclets to make sure they are executable.
- Typo error in the fixPermissions() routine
- Access.fs : Deploy various strategies to go around open_basedir php inconsistencies.
- Access.fs : Use copy() when driver is not remote, it’s much more efficient
- Access.fs : X-Sendfile needs UTF8
- Action.powerfs : Do not sleep() at the end of the archive creation, otherwise the zip_operation file is created again
- Access.fs : “Purge” action was commited commented
- Place the window.opener tentative inside a try/catch to avoid permission error
- Adapt tree scrolling when focusing on a given node, + compile
- Fix dragndrop & scrolling problems.
- NL2BR for line feeds in the notification body
- Editor.browser : url broken if there are paremeters in the current url
- Editor.browser : Filehandle left open, was breaking download on CentOS
- Meta.simple_lock : Simple “locking” implementation : manually lock/unlock files to other users.
- Action.skeleton: custom_target_url typo error
- Auth.ftp : Translate FTP dynamic login screen / Translate yes/no options
- Uploader.flex : FlexUploadProcessor, double utf8 decoding was breaking special chars!
- Uploader.html : Make sure no to close the uploader if some file is still loading
- Uploader.html : Fix the allowed extension mechanism
- Access.ajxp_conf : fix MIXIN_MESSAGE appearance in Wallet data
- german translation for action.share
- Fix uploaders ALLOWED_EXTENSIONS usage (comma separated list), and text for other uploaders to enable flex if it’s the only one.
[Core & Language]
- Add a new test for detecting the CLI php
- Catch exception in webdav backend and encapsulate in a webdav error.
- Fix compat version of json_decode, and make sure to expect the “assoc” version of the function, as the compat version only support this (not the stdClass). Was breaking upgrade for php5.1.X
- Weirdness in serializations with the inferOptionsFromParent property, seem to be fixed by setting it private with getter/setter. Was breaking share metadata in templates children…
- For php 5.1, the protected nature of the properties fail, do not call them directly, use the getter() instead.