We have a CMS Login woring fine via Joomla.
We also want to enable secondary auth using LDAP/Windows AD so users can access the site with the iPad app.
In the admin side I can conect to server and find user, but in the iPad app, it tells me the account is locked. I am thinking this has something to do with the CMS login redirect.
Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
I do have Joomla do the LDAP logon – but I am also trying to get the iPad app up and running… So, this would require LDAP/AD Auth… yes?
Otherwise, the iPad app « Connection Failed » – so I tried adding the LDAP/AD as secondary authentication, but get the same results.
I think it has something to do with redirect so the logon form doesn’t show.
I tried swapping authentication to be LDAP first, CMS second – but then CMS prompts for credentials instead of using CMS credentials.
I had tried that with no luck…. Thus the reason I went to AD. I have figured it out though.
For Home node in the Joomla Authentication, it was set to / which was my home page essentially – but I needed to specify /index.php instead. Once I did that all was good.
Thanks for the push to try the single auth method again…
My marketing lead will be very happy that this is up and running.